About Green Geeks
GreenGeeks is a leader in Green Energy Web Hosting. GreenGeeks was founded in California. North American Presence.The GreenGeeks management team has over 40 years of experience in providing high quality, affordable website hosting services.
At GreenGeeks, westrive to provide Our Customers with Top Notch Support to make their Hosting Experience Wonderful. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and our team will work to resolve any issues you may have to your satisfaction within the first contact, however if for any reason there we need further research you will always be able to count on a prompt reply with the resolution.
Reliability and Security
At GreenGeeks, your account will utilize only the best of breed server hardware, the most dependable network providers and the most up to date software programs available anywhere on the internet.GreenGeeks understands our customers need for outstanding service and we are 110% committed to our clients' service standards.
Support and Customer Service
You will experience our unrivaled reputation for quality green energy web hosting with outstanding 4x7x365 support services at an affordable price with GreenGeeks. You can also get a help through our Knowledge Base and Website Tutorials.
- Fully Featured Web Hosting Services
- Enterprise Network, Servers & 99.9% Uptime
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Industry Leading Green Web Hosting
- My Personal Commitment To You
- Reliable and Powerful Infrastructure
- Powered by 300% Clean Renewable Energy
- Multiple Data Center Locations
- SAS 70 Type 1 certified (audit report available on request)
- Dual-city grid power feeds, plus battery backup with automated transfer switch and on-site diesel generator
- FM 200 server-safe fire suppression system with early pre-fire detection mechanism
- Automatic temperature and climate control system with humidity and temperature sensors located throughout the facility
- Biometric and key card security system including man-traps and rack level locking mechanism
- Staffed 24x7 by SingleHop data center technicians and engineers and monitored remotely